Sunday, January 13, 2013


Doodle doll pieces ready to be sewn together...


Doodle doll sewn together and stuffed.  Ponytails and arms ended up the opposite direction of what I wanted them to be.  Have no idea how to do the face.  Probably small stitches for eyes, nose &  mouth. Gonna try to enlarge the pattern so the seam allowance won't eat up so much of the fabric and to make it easier to sandwich together and sew.


Cat doll blueprints! Think I will work on this next.  Hoping it will turn out better than the doll. LOL


2 comments:

  1. I think she turned out cute. You could always turn her into a cheerleader. She looks like she is jumping for joy.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the other poster! She is darling. I admire your williness to share your work in progress. Its fun to create new ideas in our heads. Sometimes they turn out just like we planned then sometimes they don't even then they turn out good. You have a wonderful, creative day and thanks for stopping by my blog with all your lovely comments. God bless. Cathy

    ReplyDelete